Monday, 21 December, 2020
Spotlight: A Free Google Blogger Template
Spotlight a simple, elegant, blog template theme now available for Google Blogger.
Spotlight for Google Blogger
Originally made available as a HTML template the Spotlight theme has now been ported to Google Blogger and is available as a Google Blogger Template theme free of charge under the Apache 2.0 license..
See a live demonstration of Google Blogger theme at https://spotlight-blogtemplate.blogspot.com.
Getting the template
Applying the template
- Log in to Blogger and select the Blog to modify.
- From Blogger's control panel, select Theme, click the arrow to the right of Customize and select Edit HTML.
spotlight_template.xhtml, copy the content (Ctrl+C) it.
- On Blogger, inside the HTML editor, Select All (Ctrl+A), then Paste (Ctrl V) to paste
spotlight_template.xhtmlover the top.
- Save the template using the disk icon to the top right.
- The template is now installed must. Next add content and configure the template
Apache License Version 2.0. See https://choosealicense.com/licenses/apache-2.0/ for the details.
Want to Say Thanks?
Why not buy me a coffee at https://www.paypal.me/justaguycoding?